Discover the critical steps you must understand when it comes to Landlord Safety Certificates

Landlord Safety Certificates. We provide the Buyers, Sellers and Buy to Let Landlord access to qualified, competent Electrical engineers, Gas Safe engineers and Energy Performance Assessors to carry out inspections on their property. We issue a wide range of safety certificates e.g. Landlord Electrical Safety Certificates, PAT Testing Certificates, Gas Safety Certificates cp12 and EPC Certificates for landlords to meet legal requirements prior to letting. We offer individual certificate or a package to suit your needs at competitive prices.

Electrical Installation Condition Report

The EICR is compliant with BS 7671 IET Wiring Regulations and Satisfies the Requirements of Landlords, Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Solicitors, Banks, Mortgage Lenders, Insurers, Loan Companies, Surveyors acting for landlords, House Buyers and Sellers, and all other Interested Parties often use the different terms listed below:

  • Electrical Certificate

  • Landlord Electrical Certificate

  • Electrical Safety Certificate

  • Landlord Electrical Safety Certificate

  • Landlord Safety Certificate

  • Periodic Test Certificate

  • Periodic Inspection Report

PAT Testing

The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 requires that all mains electrical equipment (cookers, washing machines, kettles etc.), new or second-hand, supplied with the accommodation must be safe. Landlords therefore need to regularly maintain the electrical equipment they supply to ensure it is safe.

Portable Appliance Testing is the electrical safety testing of portable electrical equipment.  It consists of a visual inspection and various electrical tests carried out using test equipment.  Appliances that have passed the tests are deemed to be safe to use until the next test date.  A sticker is attached to the equipment indicating Pass and next test date or fail.

Gas Safety Certificates CP12

Gas Safety Certificate CP12.As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.

We provide Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents. We only use Gas Safe registered engineers to carry out gas certificates.

EPC (Energy Performance Certificates)

From 9 January 2013 all advertisements for either selling or renting property must clearly show the energy rating of the building.

Our qualified Home Energy Inspectors are licensed to undertake domestic surveys in accordance with legislation and produce the report.

Energy Performance Certificates tell you how energy efficient a home is on a scale of A-G. The most efficient homes which should have the lowest fuel bills are in band A. The EPC is valid for 10 years.

Free Menopause Guide for Women | Menopause Coach

Get your free copy of our guide.

The ULTIMATE Safety Certificate Guide for Landlords in the UK
And The key information you need to know to stay within the regulations

Get it free >>


Get A Quote